Tayside Orienteers


Halloween event in Doubt

Just a quick update on fridays event.
The golf course is currently very wet and likely to be easily damaged by multiple footfall, so it is still uncertain whether the event will go ahead or not. More rain is forecast so it is unlikely to improve before the event.
A final decision has not been taken as yet by the golf course, but I will let you know by wednesday evening at the latest.